Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!!!

This is an invitation for all you girls out there who love to dance! I haven't been to dance since I had Marina and I have definitely been missing it. So, thanks to some encouragement from other dance-lovers like myself, I have managed to rent out the dance studio down the street on Wednesdays at 9pm. We will be getting together to enjoy some good exercise and great fun! Anyone is invited and the more the merrier. Let me know if you will be coming and I will email you the address. Also mention if you would be interested in teaching once in awhile...

Wednesday at 9pm (the first one will be April 16th)
Cost: $4-6 depending on how many girls come

P.S. I just want to be clear that you do NOT need to have lots of (or any) dance experience to join in the fun. This will be a low-key fun class (no mocking aloud). See you there!

11 comments:

Branden said...

What kind of dancing will you all be working on? Any that require the use of a pole? :-)

Christiansen's said...

Funny Branden, your wife doesn't need a class on that, she is actually going to be the teacher :) I like the look of your new blog

Angie said...

Hey Branden, its Jeremy Searle (PJOOQUES!!) Dude, I got to your blog from Derek W.'s. Just thought I'd say what's up, and I'm dang jealous about your Jazz game experience! That is awesome. Anyway, looks like things are good for you, your little girl is way cute. Check out our blog at jasearle.blogspot.com and/or email me at jasearle@hughes.net
PEACE!!

ls said...

I wish I lived closer to you! I've been doing a dance/kickboxing workout that I LOVE and I would love to do more. Bummer.

WareHouse said...

Can't wait to dance again! Thanks for getting that all set up! Your blog is darling!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What a fun idea! I wish I lived closer!!!

So we are going private with our blog, so could you leave your email address on our blog so I can send you an invite?

Melinda said...

How fun - for you and other talented coordinated people ! :)

Ashley said...

I'm in for sure! Although I haven't danced since high school, so my dancing skills are extremely rusty! So i'm glad for the "no mocking" rule :) I just talked to a good friend last night about how we missed dancing so much, and so i'm glad you did something like this.

Keisel Family said...

If you promise there will be no mocking I might try and stop by. I need the address though. I haven't danced in years. I am not even sure I can do it anymore!

Keisel Family said...

Ok, I just got off the phone with Chels and rudely told her no to teaching. After some thought, I would be willing to do it if you can't find someone else. Or, I would teach a little combination, but I am not so great at technique. So maybe someone else could do warm up and technique. Call me if you want me to do it.
231 - 8092

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.