I was tagged by Lizla Burr.
Here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1. I should not be allowed to read. I know that reading is a good habit and it improves your mind etc. but for me it is really a problem. If I pick up a book, even if it is late at night, I usually cannot put it down. Out of the last twenty books I have read, probably eighteen have been finished in less than twenty four hours. This was not as big of a deal before I had Marina, but now I either stay up all night or partially neglect my daughter in favor of finishing a book. Also Branden claims that I am completely unresponsive when I am reading.
2. I used to speak French. I actually got pretty good while living there for Study Abroad, but a few days ago I heard some French on Baby Einsteins and I was completely lost. Lame.
3. I love Mrs. Richardson's Fudge Topping. I buy it knowing that I will eat the entire jar myself because Branden doesn't like it. Sometimes I will even eat a spoonful plain for dessert.
4. I want to be an architect, but I have no idea how I am going to accomplish that since my degree is in English (useless). Is it too late to go back to school at 45 when my kids are grown up? The good news is that I have designed one house- which I had an engineer approve. Hopefully my dang house will sell so that I can build the new one!
5. I am from California, sort of. Really I moved to Utah when I was eight but I still sometimes think of California as home. I secretly hope that the real estate market continues to drop there. Maybe in ten or fifteen more years we could actually afford to live in that beautiful, sunny climate. (not likely)
6. I love to dance around the house when no one is home (except Marina). Tara, my cousin probably already knows this because our houses are so close together and I rarely close the blinds. Sometimes I also try to dance while I am running. Awkward.
I tag- Melinda, Caryn, Bekah, Rebecca, Laura and Annie.
2 comments:
Loving the use of "AWKWard" at the end.
Will Marina really sit and watch Baby Einsteins? I haven't tried it with Georgie, but he is not really interested in other TV at all so I wonder if Baby Einsteins would be any different.
Enjoy being able to still read with a child while you can - Ben makes concentrating on reading very very hard.
Post a Comment