Monday, October 27, 2008

Marina's 1 Year Pics

So, Marina's pics are up and they turned out surprisingly amazing. She acted like a stinker the whole time but Abbey still got some great shots. This is a favorite...



and so is this...


and this...


and this...


well, just click here to check out the pics at AK Studio.

10 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Kristi, your pictures turned out amazing. You guys look so great in them!

Christiansen's said...

Kristi, your pictures turned out amazing. You guys look so great in them!

Melinda said...

What great pictures! I can't believe Marina is one already.

Melinda said...

What great pictures! I can't believe Marina is one already.

MARIE said...

Wow, those photos are fabulous.
And that really cracks me up about Brandon making the Ceasar wraps. HAHA!

Villarreal's said...

Already one! She is adorable! Very cute pics. :)
- Trisha

The Jones Family said...

I'm amazed you were able to change clothing. I had thought about that for Kobe's one yr. but quickly changed my mind after the first 10 mins. Those pictures turned out too cute. You would have never known she was a stinker :) Ains

Ashley said...

They turned out great! Marina looks so cute! Abbey does an amazing job. It looks like the Halloween party was a hit! I'm so sad we missed it! So we've been thinking about Thanksgiving Meadows, and we can't decide what house we would build. They're hard to imagine with just the floor plans. Any suggestions, considering you are an architectural guru? What are your favorites?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What darling pictures. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, those I am sure she gets from her mom. Glad they turned out, we all know how pictures with a baby can be!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

Kristi-I am seriously so not computer literate it is not even funny. So I tell you to look at my blog and it's not even there. Well it is nattyandryan.blogspot.com. And, leave your email so I can include you when we go private because I would love to keep in touch. Marina is beautiful! Remind me of Henri again??? So many men in my life it is hard to remember them all :)! PS-you are like my idol with all of your runnings and marathonings...yes I'm sure that is a word.