Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kristi!!!

So this is Branden posting and I just wanted to wish Kristi a happy birthday today. Kristi does so much for both me and Marina and I hope that she knows how greatful we are. She's such an awesome mom to Marina and anyone who has ever been around us knows how much Marina loves her mommy and prefers her to pretty much anyone else. Kristi is also the best wife ever and deserves so much credit for putting up with me. Marina and I both love you so much and we hope you're having a great birthday.

(Sorry that this post doesn't include any photos but I'm posting while I'm at work, supposedly working)

5 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Happy birthday gal! Have a good one.
- Trisha

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kristi, I hope you had a fun birthday. Branden, thanks for making the post, I dont carry people's birthday in my day planner either ;)

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

And Happy B-day too! I left a comment below with my blog address.

E Winzeler said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!!! Good man Branden...I'm impressed you thought to do that!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Are you kidding me I have been looking at your blog forever!!! You are to cute and Happy Birthday!!!!