
This year's Allen Halloween Bash was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came and especially to those who went all out on their costumes. You can probably tell just from the photo who won the costume contest. Congrats Michael Phelps and Michael Phelps' mom (aka The Reeses)! Other runner ups included the Obamas (Wares), The Reeses (Haagas), Jack Sparrow pirates (Chistensens) and the 20s gangster and flapper girl (Robinsons). Sorry this slideshow is kind of cheesy. It is my first one, so I went overboard with effects...
I should also mention that the girls dominated the boys in both Halloween charades and Catch Phrase. No surprise there. Thanks everyone for a great time!
P.S. There were several comments (sad from the girls and glad from the guys) about how we skipped the Newlywed game this year. Don't worry ladies, the game will be back and better than ever next year. And there will also be a Thriller costume walk-off. See you next year :)



7 comments:
Wow! What a big group this year! We wish we could have been there. Looked like fun.
I love your Halloween parties, we look forward to them every year. Thanks for always putting so much time into them. I have to admit though, I really missed the newly wed game, can't wait for next year!
I am totally bummed we missed out! I would have much rather been there than driving to the airport late at night to retrieve Chris!
We had so much fun at the party! Sorry we skipped out a little early - we will try to stay later next year, we wouldn't want to miss the Thriller costume walk-off!! Thanks again for throwing this fun party every year and inviting us!!
We had so much fun, thanks again! You two sure know how to throw a FUN party! You guys looked darling together in your cute costumes!
What a fun night! Thanks for inviting us. Glad we were able to make it even though we were party poopers with no costumes. Sorry! Hopefully we are still invited next year :) I also loved Marina's new pictures! They turned out so cute
Wow. Whoever's married to that guy in the speedo should be embarrased! Thanks for the great party- it was lots of fun!!
Post a Comment