Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Right on Time

Marina Mae Allen was born right on time- on her due date!
November 6, 2007 at 1:49pm
7 lbs. 14 oz.
and perfect as can be!


Grandma McArthur, the best nurse ever :)


Marina loves to suck on anything. She even started sucking her hands and fingers right after she was born.


Aunt Jen bought Marina some adorable bows so that she would look girly even if she didn't have any hair. She surprised us with a full head of beautiful brown/blond hair.

12 comments:

Jason said...

Congratulations!! Looks like a cute baby.

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

She is beautiful!! Kristi - you look gorgeous too - I did not look that good in my hospital pictures!! I am so glad she is here and everything went well!

annalisa said...

Woohoo! She is cute, bow or not . And you weren't late! :)

Ross Co. said...

And you thought she wouldn't have hair!! What a doll! Ryan can't wait to meet his newest little friend!

MegiJones said...

Congrats you guys! What a sweetie...there is nothing like it.

Adele said...

Congrats on the new little one!! She is sooo pretty!

ls said...

I am so happy for you guys! You will be amazed at how much such a little tiny person can change your lives. You will love it.

I want to come see you and meet your beautiful baby. I'll call tomorrow maybe and see when works for you guys.

*Yay* for babies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!!! She looks beautiful. Enjoy your new little family.

mandy said...

She is SO cute! Love the hair and I love the big, pink bow. I hope I can stop by and see her soon. You look great Kristi. Congrats Mommy!

Ben and Sara said...

Branden and Kristi-
Hi it's Sara(Young)Kemper. I came across your blog address on the "class of 99" blog and thought I would check it out. Just wanted to tell you congrats on your new little girl! Girls are so precious and so much fun. Good luck with parenthood.

Marissa said...

Congrats you two! She looks like a keeper. Branden, I agree 100% about your comment about chics understanding. The b-day was good, the only thing that would have made it better would to have had the Murph there in person. Let me know when you two (three) come this way.--Ky