Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I get an ice cream!"

Check out our little star dancing at her recital tonight- the highlight is when she runs to the front of the stage and yells to grandma, "I get an ice cream!" Our strategy for bribing her to do the whole dance didn't really work out since she told everyone in the whole audience about it. Oh well, she still got ice cream for a job well done on MOST of the dance. Plus she is just so stinkin' cute, I wasn't really concerned that she made a tiny bit of a scene. She had a blast and that's what mattered. Afterward, she told me she loves dancing on the stage.

NOTE: Please ignore the gigantic pregnant woman in the background.  :) Seriously though, when I was watching the video I was SHOCKED to see how humongous my stomach looks when I turn around. I guess I don't see myself in profile much.

10 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Man oh man me and Travis just watched that like 3 times and couldn't stop laughing. SO STINKIN CUTE! I love that girl! I want to send that on Ellen or something. So fun! and you look so great for being pregnant. You looked so beautiful tonight!

RaCHeL said...

That is probably one of the cutest things I've seen! :) She did great! You look awesome! Prego bellies are so cute!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

She is so cute and hilarious. Quite a character. You look great.

Anonymous said...

That was SO cute! I can't believe she yelled that you will have to send it in to Americas Funniest Home Videos! I think pregnant bellies are hot! Thats awesome! Can't wait to see little Drew!

WareHouse said...

That is hilarious! So much personality in that little gal! Too cute! I get excited when I get ice cream too Marina!

Dibble's said...

I loved this! I was so glad that I finally got to see it, way too cute! After we left, Boston kept asking where Marina went and then kept calling Travis' brother, Tyler...Branden. It was so funny!

Nate and Jamie said...

So adorable! I am lame but I actually got a little tear in my eye because it was SO cute and innocent! So bummed I missed it live when I was there.

Ashley said...

Ha ha, I am laughing so hard right now! That is the cutest and funniest thing I have ever seen. She is absolutely adorable! You should send it into America's Funniest Home Videos.

mandy said...

Oh my heck...that was awesome. You should send that to Ellen. How funny. Where are these dance classes at? I didn't know they even had dance classes for kids that young! (don't laugh! You know I'm not a dancer!)

Jessica Wells said...

I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard, that is SO cute! She is the cutest dancer I've seen:)