Then on the Monday after Easter we had a little Easter Egg Hunt. We invited some of Marina's best friends over to Grandma's House. My mom has the perfect house for kids; playhouse, trampoline, swings, slide, lots of grass and a kid-friendly doggy. The kids, especially Marina, loved playing in the backyard. I love that Marina has so many fun little friends and I'm also a little sad that we moved away from all of them! I hope we can keep getting together like this. I think these pictures pretty much tell the story of the awesome afternoon we had...(Jackson, Boston & Ayden we missed you guys big time!)
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!!!
5 comments:
How cute! Sorry we missed it, but I guess it sounds like you didn't miss Jackson too much... Just Ayden and Boston.. JK!
oh crap! Ayden and Boston canceled at the last minute, so that's why I was thinking of them. We definitely miss Jackson all the time!
Cant get over how much she looks like her daddy, cute pics.
I'm so sad that Boston missed out, we would've had so much fun! STUPID BED REST!
She is adorable! Good work Brandon! I'm sure it's easy to have cute children when your wife is GORGEOUS!! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment