Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How old are you?

Our little munchkin Marina is now nearly sixteen months old and growing up more every day. We love hearing her new little words (recently- candy, grandpa, poo poo, uh oh) and seeing what crazy thing she will do next.

Today at work Katie & Brandi were asking Marina, "how old are you?" We tried teaching Marina to say she was "one" several months ago and it never took, so I didn't expect her to do anything. I tried to get her to say that she was "one" but today she held up one finger and said "three." She did this for the rest of the day whenever I asked her "how old are you?"

I can't believe she is already trying to act older than her age! What are we going to do with her?

2 comments:

Christiansen's said...

She looks so old in that picture, her hair is getting long.

Villarreal's said...

Wow, she is really growing up fast! I think little kids just like to be older... Natalia is 3, and continues to tell people that she is 4! So, I know where ur coming from! Kids are so cute, I love that they make us laugh, smile, and cry!
-Trisha