Friday, March 28, 2008

Her First Birthday Party!!!


Just to clarify, this was not Marina's first birthday, but it was the first time she attended a birthday party. The party was so adorable! Marina's favorite girl friend, Sadie, turned one year old. Her cute mom, Rebecca, had cupcakes that looked like flowers, party hats and little goodie bags for the kids. She has set the standard high for all of the other kids' birthday parties. For more pictures see Rebecca's blog. 

3 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Kristi, where did you get those darling little leggins with pink, brown, and white stripes? They are absolutely darling. Marina is getting so big, and is just adorable!

RaCHeL said...

I know! I'm not going to lie a lot of the stuff we did reminded me of our little trip. I think it was our soph year that we went. We had so much fun! What great memories. :)

Keisel Family said...

Kristi,
I found you through Chels. Marina is adorable! I have seen pics also from Chels. I love her hair. So what do you think about motherhood? Isn't it great?