To my little one's displeasure, I have found that I love "playing photographer." It is so much fun to dress her up (or undress her) and go to town taking hundreds of pictures. Sometimes she tolerates this fairly well and other times she gives me dirty looks or worse, screams like I am torturing her.
Hi Allen family. This is the Bucks from your birthing class/ward. I found your blog through the Villareals blog. I'm so happy you guys have a blog! Marina is adorable! She is seriously so cute! I have the same addiction to photography with Logan. I hope people aren't getting sick of my posting so many pictures of him on our blog. Our blog address is www.chadandashleybuck.blogspot.comm Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey! (this is Tara) Since I haven't been over at a good time to see her in person, I figured I would see her in pictures! She is beautiful, I love her hair! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems pretty neat.
6 comments:
Hi Allen family. This is the Bucks from your birthing class/ward. I found your blog through the Villareals blog. I'm so happy you guys have a blog! Marina is adorable! She is seriously so cute! I have the same addiction to photography with Logan. I hope people aren't getting sick of my posting so many pictures of him on our blog. Our blog address is www.chadandashleybuck.blogspot.comm Hope you guys are doing well!
I am impressed with your skills. She looks darling!
I was the same way with Emma. The poor second child doesn't get the same treatment. It is kinda sad. ha.
She is darling!
Hey! (this is Tara) Since I haven't been over at a good time to see her in person, I figured I would see her in pictures! She is beautiful, I love her hair! I am new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems pretty neat.
What a cute little girl! She has beautiful eyes, very photogenic. Good to see you're all doing well, Merry Christmas!
she is so adorable.....and I love all of the pictures. You are very talented and what a cute family you have. I love your blog.
Post a Comment